UnLocker 64 Bit
UnLocker Free download from this web page and this extension tool allow an easy way to deleted errors files and folders. Very easy way to use only right-click of the mouse on a file or folder to get rid of error message such as error deleting file or folder, cannot eliminate the folder. It is used by another person or program. Future more the folder or file is locked; a window listing of lockers will appear. Simply click Unlock All and you are done.
UnLocker is a very light software solution that helps rename, move or delete locked files with a single click and through a very simple yet well-organized interface. When it comes to interface, UnLocker is entirely necessary, but this is all one needs when trying to perform such an operation. The app also comes with an Assistant that sits quietly in the System Tray and opens the main window when one double-clicks its icon.
UnLocker for Windows 10
This software compatible all types of windows with the smooth working result and accurate performance. The software adds an entry within the context menu of Windows Explorer. It can be launched when a file triggers the give any related error messages, and the app unlocks all the processes that are accessing it. If this is not possible, it performs the requested task after computer reboot. Free download UnLocker Full Version here completely free.
Still, there is one tool that can be used to stop a particular type of errors from occurring while deleting folder and files. UnLocker is a must-have tool on all Windows workstations. Millions of Windows users are stuck with locked files every day, so UnLocker should be given at least a try. It is free, and the performance of the host computer is not affected by running this software, quite on the conflicting. You can also download Color Efex Pro Free from this site.
The following errors stop the UnLocker while appearing the delete file and folder:
• Cannot delete folder!! Another person or program are using it
• Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use
• Cannot delete file!! Access is denied
• The file is in use by another program or user
• There has been a sharing violation
• The source or destination file may be in use
• Cannot read from the source file or disk
How to use this?
• Simply right-click the folder or file and select UnLocker
• If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear
• Simply click Unlock All and you are done!!
How to Install:
• Download UnLocker from the Given Link
• Run UnLocker Setup.exe & finish the installation.
• Done all and enjoy for clear your deleting problems.